RETO MOTO is looking for a System Administrator with a strong focus on service delivery.
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the systems, infrastructure, and network that connects players to other players across the globe, seamlessly and reliably. This is something you do in close collaboration with our current IT & Help Desk Administrator. You have good experience with off-the-shelf services such as databases
You will be working in a live production public environment, and you will have to potentially work outside of regular office hours from time to time.
You are service minded and willing to accomplish any technical task with dedication and precision. Keeping an eye on the big picture in a busy environment with many different tasks is one of your qualities.
We have a strong focus on keeping players online with us and therefore a strong focus on keeping our cloud, network, servers, and services up and running.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. by June 7th 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Prior to applying for this position we expect you to get familiar with our game and make sure you understand the requirements for this position – if you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting us.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Identify, diagnose, resolve or escalate incidents which impact or threaten service availability
- Monitor system health and security
- Maintain and improve system automation and management tools
- Administer and manage web and online gaming server environments
- Monitor online services and take necessary actions to ensure SLAs are met or exceeded
- Support and help developers with debugging, troubleshooting, and optimizing online software components as well as tools
- Maintain internal servers and network
- Equip and maintain hardware on servers and network
- Experience with data center servers & networking hardware
- Solid understanding of modern infrastructures
- Solid network troubleshooting experience
- Aptitude for creating high quality solutions
- Knowledge of cloud and auto-scaling solutions
- Experience with scripting in languages such as Python and Shell
- Data protection and encryption experience
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery
- Good knowledge of SSH, Postgres, Mysql, Apache, Nginx
- Strong knowledge about IP Subnet, Routing, VPN Gateway, Firewalls
- Familiar with Amazon EC2 and other AWS or similar services
- Experience with high traffic web applications
- Linux and Windows knowledge on an expert level
- Good communication skills
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Interest in online gaming
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals