RETO MOTO is looking for a Social Media Manager able to make an impact on all platforms.
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
You live and breathe on social media platforms – you can almost feel it physically when a new trend or viral event is about to happen, and are able to grab opportunities and create engaging content and value for fans of Heroes & Generals.
You trust your gut feelings, but your backbone consists of numbers and metrics. You are able to document your results, analyse strategies, dig into user analytics and optimise our social media presence.
We want you to run, develop and grow Heroes & Generals current SoMe channels, be in dialogue with our players and explore and build new SoMe communities as our player base evolves and moves to new platforms.
We want you to create SoMe campaigns and content that can live on its own, but also to develop content as an integral part of and in support of larger campaigns. And we want you to take an active part in the creative ping pong between PR, marketing, community and game developers.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to email@example.com by March 7th. 2018.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Run, develop and grow current SoMe channels for Heroes & Generals: Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Be in dialogue with the players on our SoMe channels
- Live and breathe social media and be able to grab opportunities
- Apply and go beyond best practices on all SoMe platforms
- Explore and build new SoMe communities - if our players are on other platforms, we need to be there too
- Identify relevant influencers and build healthy relationships with them
- Responsible for SoMe KPIs – evaluate, analyse and optimize online activities
- Understands that social media is more than just posting updates; you believe in optimization
- Solid understanding of mechanics of user acquisition on all social platforms
- Several years of experience as a SoMe Manager
- Secretly in love with Excel
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Digital native
- Bachelor or Master in Communication
- Interest in games
- Experience using Photoshop
- Experience doing Video editing
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals