RETO MOTO is looking for a Social Media Manager that knows games and how to make an impact.
Based in central Copenhagen, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
You have a healthy knowledge of games. You know how to tell stories that appeal to gamers and you speak their language. You live and breathe social media platforms and you are able to grab opportunities and create engaging content and value for fans of Heroes & Generals.
You trust your gut feelings, but your backbone consists of numbers and metrics. You are able to document your results, analyse strategies, dig into user analytics and optimise our social media presence. And you know your tools.
We want you to run, develop and grow Heroes & Generals current Social Media channels. Be in dialogue with our players from all over the world. Build and maintain relations with influencers on Youtube and Twitch. And explore and build new Social Media communities as our player base evolves and expands to new platforms.
We want you to create and drive Social Media campaigns and content that can live on its own, but also to develop content as an integral part of and in support to larger campaigns. And we expect you to take an active role in the creative ping pong between PR, marketing, community and game developers.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to email@example.com by June 22nd. 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Run, develop and grow current Social Media channels for Heroes & Generals: Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Take active part in creating engaging content for all platforms
- Producing and hosting Dev Streams and events
- Be in dialogue with the players on our Social Media channels
- Live and breathe social media and be able to grab opportunities
- Apply and go beyond best practices on all Social Media platforms
- Explore and build new Social Media communities
- Identify relevant influencers and build healthy relationships with them
- Be responsible for Social Media KPIs, evaluate, analyse, optimize online activities
- Understand social media is more than just posting updates; believe in optimization
- Solid understanding of user acquisition mechanics on all social platforms
- Several years of experience as a Social Media Manager in the Gaming Industry
- Secretly in love with Excel
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Digital native
- Bachelor or Master in Communication
- Strong Interest in games
- Experience using Photoshop
- Experience doing Video editing
- Knowledge of other languages than English and Danish
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals