RETO MOTO is looking for an experienced programmer with a strong ability to analyze, predict and optimize the performance of the system.
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
You will be responsible for maintenance and further development of the framework that forms the backbone of the system, keeping a strong focus on stability, reliability and scalability.
You have a strong interest in distributed systems, and has several years of experience in working with both design, implementation and testing. We expect you to be able to analyze, predict and optimize the performance of the system.
The majority of the work will be in C#/.NET and you must have solid experience with both Windows and Linux environments. Experience with PostgreSQL and Python is a plus.
You will be working in close connection with the rest of the development team and should thrive and be able to perform well in a group of people with different skills and backgrounds. We are a small team and you can expect to be asked to do work in other areas from time to time.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by by May 11th. 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Maintain and develop the server framework built in C#
- Ensure the server framework will scale and perform with future demands
- Develop additional functionality for the game using the framework
- Expert C#/.NET programming skills
- Experience with designing and developing large frameworks
- Experience with designing and developing distributed systems, including scaling and performance optimization
- Experience with relational databases, PostgreSQL in particular
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with Python scripting or other scripting languages is a plus
- Interest in games
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals