RETO MOTO is looking for an experienced QA Tester for our QA department
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
We are looking for a tester with a passion for finding bugs and good insight into the gaming industry. You will be part of our QA team and your job will be to test and perform quality assurance on our game to ensure stable updates without bugs when it reaches the players.
You will be responsible for supporting developers (programmers, designers, artists), creating and maintaining test cases, test plans, and producing detailed bug reports during development. This requires a responsible approach, while still being pragmatic and able to cope with changing requirements in a dynamic work environment.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 11th. 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Prior to applying for this position we expect you to get familiar with our game and make sure you understand the requirements for this position – if you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting us.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Test new/old parts of the game
- Create bug reports in our Bug Tracking System (MantisBT)
- Verify player reported bugs
- Verify resolved/fixed bugs
- Deliver unbiased feedback on new features/tweaks
- Minimum 3 years experience with QA and testing
- Passionate about finding bugs in games
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Insight in the gaming industry + you are a gamer yourself
- Basic insight into computer hardware and software
- Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively, respecting others' opinions
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively
- Responsible and able to multitask
- Able to keep a cool head under pressure
- Other language skills would be a plus (Russian, German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese).
- Familiar with basic programming or scripting.
- High level of patience towards testing the same thing again and again.
- Flexible in terms of taking on extra work hours when needed.
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals