RETO MOTO is looking for a Marketing Graphic Artist with kick ass visual storytelling skills.
Based in central Copenhagen, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
Your life is all about telling stories with pictures – be it single pictures or videos. Framing and composition of images is second nature to you, and you enjoy the challenges of communicating sometimes complex issues visually.
You thrive in a creative environment where pr, marketing, and community management are closely interconnected with the development of a large scale multiplayer game – and you know that the really good ideas are formed by open and honest ping pong among team members.
We want you to create visual assets of every sorts to support all of the communications surrounding the game – everything from ingame videos and screenshots to gifs, Memes and photos using our ingame tools as well as industry standard software.
And we need you to have an eye for both details and the big picture, enabling you to develop the visual identity of campaigns working closely with our Art Director, securing coherence in the overall visual output.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7th. 2018.
All candidates must submit a portfolio along with their application to be considered.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Create marketing assets such as screenshots, banners, infographics, images for SoMe, Icons, animated gif, etc.
- Create video clips, trailers, etc.
- Develop visual identities for campaigns
- Help broadcast our live developer streams on Twitch.tv, Facebook, and other platforms
- Coordinate, execute, and edit photo library
- Coordinate, execute, and edit video projects
- Create and update other marketing deliverables such as presentations, graphics for both internal and external customers
- Telling stories with pictures is what you do
- Expert skills in Photoshop
- Video editing in Premiere – Ability to perform and execute video editing and production
- Able to make use of InDesign and Illustrator
- 2+ years of experience working as graphic designer or similar
- Creative thinker with the ability to continually contribute ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with outstanding follow-through skills
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a cross-functional team
- Commercial mindset
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in still and video photography
- Experience streaming on Twitch.tv
- Basic knowledge of 3D-graphics
- Experience doing sales ads and similar
- Interest in games
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals