RETO MOTO is looking for a Game Data Analyst
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in analyzing data to improve the player experience for our live game. You should be a sharp, curious, and analytic individual who has a passion for diving into data and building models to understand how players are interacting with our game.
You are able to receive questions from the business unit, determine the data needed to answer them as your insights will influence game design to drive improvements in acquisition, retention, and monetization.
You will be a key person collaborating with external partners regarding data-driven e-commerce and marketing, supporting them with knowledge and data.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers and marketers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4th. 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Define KPIs that measure the game’s performance in a meaningful way together with the Game Director and Marketing Director
- Constantly improve KPIs to ensure meaningful and efficient daily work
- Communicate KPIs to the team regularly, maintain an updated current analysis
- Present analysis conclusions to business stakeholders in a clear, and valuable way
- Provide tracking links enabling marketing team to analyze campaigns success
- Provide in-game economy data (inflation rate, bottlenecks, churn rate etc.) in collaboration with the team
- Guide optimization efforts to various KPIs ranging from acquisition, retention, engagement, conversion, and in-game economy
- Advise Project and Game Director about data capture needs
- Maintain and constantly improve tools, bring new ideas and use best practices that set industry standards
- Business school or University degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- 2+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis or similar (manipulation and analysis of large data sets) preferably in the game industry
- Good working knowledge of statistical techniques to build intelligent tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Good experience with Redshift or similar
- Exposure to visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Power Bi, Excel etc.
- Solid quantitative background
- Good English skills (written and spoken)