RETO MOTO is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to work on a variety of projects including ad hoc tasks.
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
You will take responsibility for a wide range of tasks, deal with issues of great variety and handle challenges across various areas of the game. You are able to solve almost any task where C# and or ASP.NET is involved and able to easily pick up and tackle any programming task.
You will be working with our Customer Support Team and the QA Team to develop a number of features for our support tools, you should therefore be able to create both easy to understand UI and develop the back-end that goes with it.
You will often be working with some of the underlying systems of our front-end client like our pricing system. You are able to construct systems that are to the benefit of both users and performance.
Tasks belonging to our account website (mainly ASP.NET), maintaining and upgrading our payment system will be part of your responsibility. Plus creating code that can talk with various internal and external API’s as needed for further 3rd party client integration.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to email@example.com. by June 7th 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Prior to applying for this position we expect you to get familiar with our game and make sure you understand the requirements for this position – if you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting us.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Develop features for our support tools
- Take responsibility for our account site
- Maintain our IRC server code
- Maintain and upgrade our payment system
- Maintain various in-house developed auxiliary services
- Implement various future partner integrations
- 2 years of game industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar background
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience with ASP.NET / C#
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Experience with AS3 and Flex 4 is a plus
- Experience with C / C++ is a plus
- Excellent team player with very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Self-motivated, but able to receive constructive feedback and integrate into work
- Ability to take on research and self-education
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals