RETO MOTO is looking for a rockstar Finance Director
Based in central Copenhagen, Denmark, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
We are an ambitious fast growing company, operating in an highly competitive and rapidly changing industry on a global market, and the ideal candidate must be able to perform in a dynamic environment that presents new challenges everyday.
Based on thorough analysis of the business, the ideal candidate will challenge and inspire the team towards further financial and business improvements.
You should come with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective leader who can make the most profitable decisions.
Your mission is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success through a strong financial vision and a keen eye on internal processes.
The Finance Director will report to the company CEO.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. by June 7th 2018.
Check all positions available on our RETO MOTO LinkedIn page, you can also easily apply from there.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Drive financial planning by analyzing company performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop corporate relationships with financial partners and investors
- Prepare reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to the CEO
- Ensure adherence and compliance to financial laws and guidelines
- Proven experience as Finance Director or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of financial management software (e.g. C5)
- An analytical mind with a strong strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
- Understanding and previous experience in the Game Industry is a plus
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)